F.R.I.E.N.D.S
One of the biggest hits in the century is the sitcom series F.R.I.E.N.D.S I am sure Most of you would like the series.
I Love it a Lot.
My favorite character is Phoebe.
Why i like her? Just imagine the problems that she has been through is something that we can never imagine.But she is the one who can unite all the friends..
Her only aim being to get a proper family.
Dear reader i would like to know your favorite character and why?
The Plot which according to me kept the viewers glued to television is the on off relationship between Rachel and Ross.I guess the innocence of Rachel was enjoyed by all..
Highlights of the Show
The subtle comedy by Chandler btw I Had a crush on him.
Janice entry would always bring a smile to my face at the same time i would say 'OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' the Janice Way.
Joeys Pick up line "How You Doin".
Monica's crazy perfectness and the character to please everybody are something everybody might enjoy.
Ross's Dinosaurs.
The series made me long for the same kind of friendship.If such were the friends one could face any problem in his life
Please share your favorite FRIENDS moments.
One of the biggest hits in the century is the sitcom series F.R.I.E.N.D.S I am sure Most of you would like the series.
I Love it a Lot.
My favorite character is Phoebe.
Why i like her? Just imagine the problems that she has been through is something that we can never imagine.But she is the one who can unite all the friends..
Her only aim being to get a proper family.
Dear reader i would like to know your favorite character and why?
The Plot which according to me kept the viewers glued to television is the on off relationship between Rachel and Ross.I guess the innocence of Rachel was enjoyed by all..
Highlights of the Show
The subtle comedy by Chandler btw I Had a crush on him.
Janice entry would always bring a smile to my face at the same time i would say 'OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' the Janice Way.
Joeys Pick up line "How You Doin".
Monica's crazy perfectness and the character to please everybody are something everybody might enjoy.
Ross's Dinosaurs.
The series made me long for the same kind of friendship.If such were the friends one could face any problem in his life
Please share your favorite FRIENDS moments.


No comments:
Post a Comment